Monday 10 October 2011

Album Cover Mock Up

After thinking long hard about album cover ideas, I have come up with this idea for my mock up. The idea is relatively simple but I believe it is effective. As this is only the mock up the I have used a found image of the internet, for my final edition I will have images of each of the band members. However I am still undecided as to whether they will be edited to look as though they were drawn (like the image above) or if they will be standard images. If you could post you're opinion of this album cover it would be much appreciated as I could do with some feedback as to whether other people like the idea.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea. you'll need to come up with something just as visually striking for the rest of the digipak. good work Ed.

    ReplyDelete