Friday 11 November 2011

Final Digipack




Here is my final digipack and magazine advert, as you can see the theme is consistent throughout both peices of work. I believe this is one of the stongest points of my digipack. Overall I found producing my digipack very challenging and also at times very frustrating. However over the course of producing this work my photoshop skills have improved considerably and I know feel much more comfortable using the software although I still find the software very annoying at times. One of the most difficult things I found was making arrangement with the band members, as both me and them have very busy schedules and it is difficult to find a time that we are both free. Other than I quite enjoyed producing my digipack and magazine advert and I am very happy with the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment